JOIN US FOR WORSHIP:
Sunday 9:30 AM — face coverings optional
A week ago the CDC guidelines for dealing with COVID-19 were revised.
Our congregation council met this past week and affirmed we will continue to follow CDC Guidelines.
The current CDC guidelines are…
- For those who are not vaccinated, masks are recommended as well as social distancing.
- For those who are vaccinated, masks need not be worn in public.
What this means for us….
- Masks are optional at worship, but always welcome.
- If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask.
- If you are vaccinated, you may choose whether to wear a mask or not.
- If you want to wear a mask, and remain separate from those not wearing masks, you are welcome to sit in the fellowship area which is served by a separate air handler.
- The offering will still be collected at the doors.
- If you are going to sit next someone, please check with them to see if they are comfortable with you being that close to them.
- Our hymns will still be limited to two verses for a while.
- We will only speak the word of peace, not greet each other.
- During the distribution of communion will continue to use masks and gloves for a while.
- Between “tables” at communion the communion rail will still be wiped down.
We are still Live-streaming and recorded on YouTube
At-Home Communion by appointment
If you would like to receive communion in your home, please contact the church office to schedule a time for the pastor to visit: 941-697-3313
Faith Lutheran Church of Rotonda West, living and growing through God
We extend our whole hearted welcome to all who worship with us, for we believe that everyone who enters our doors is God’s guest. Join us for worship and experience the Lord in an atmosphere of love and fellowship.
Our Core Values
Marked with the cross of Christ forever, we are claimed, gathered and sent for the sake of the world. With our hands, we do God’s work of restoring and reconciling communities in Jesus’ name throughout the world.
Claimed by God’s grace for the sake of the world, we are a new creation through God’s living word by the power of the Holy Spirit;
Gathered by God’s grace for the sake of the world, we will live among God’s faithful people, hear God’s word and share Christ’s supper;
Sent by God’s grace for the sake of the world, we will proclaim the good news of God in Christ through word and deed, serve all people following the example of our Lord Jesus, and strive for justice and peace in all the world.